What do you get for the girl that either has everything she needs or goes out and gets anything when she needs/wants it? When family members (i.e. Mom) ask me what I want for Christmas, I am always at a loss for words. I’ve never been one to have an easy answer for that question. Well, once again I got that text, ‘send me a few things you would like for Christmas’. I got to really thinking about it this year. Some ideas were out of the box that I would never think about on a day to day basis and some ideas were items that I’ve just been pushing to the side thinking, ‘I’ll get around to that’. I’m not a shopper. Going shopping to me is more like a chore (unless its Target of course). I would much rather shop online when there is something that I need rather than to go perusing the aisles at your local Marshalls. I put together a list and emailed my mother.
- This is a small bookbag that I came across on Asos via @liketoknow.it. It’s smaller and super cute and I think it would be perfect for family outings and our Disney trip for next year.
- Until the other day, I didn’t even know that adult coloring books existed. I snagged this idea from Kelci’s list. When I was younger I would spend hours drawing, sketching, and coloring. Art was always my favorite subject and hobby that I took all the way through high school. This coloring book is supposed to help you to relax and unwind. Paired with a glass of wine, I don’t know what would be better after a hectic day of work and reaching out to the inner kid in you.
- I have yet to own a bralette and so many times I put a top on that was in desperate need of one and would not go with an everyday bra. I buy all my bras, panties, etc at Victorias Secret and came across this one a while back. Already being so familiar with Victorias Secrets products I already knew it would be very comfortable and I just love fell in love with the back (which is was sold me with all of the other bralettes on the market).
- This book I came across on Little Baby Garvin’s blog the other day on a gift guide post that she did. One of my favorite things to do (once we have a house) is to host dinners and parties. In my first apartment (900+ square ft and just me), I did this on the regular. When my parents would go out of town and I would house sit for them I would always have some sort of dinner party. I think I got this from my mom. She is a fabulous hostess and before every dinner she always does some sort of reading or toast. This is a fun book to pull toasts and toast ideas from that I’m sure I would get great use out of.
- These sunglasses are just fun and cute to add to my every growing collection.
- I have been looking for a monogrammed mug everywhere and for whatever reason I can never find my letter. Anthropologie is an amazing site with very cool finds for everything from your house to the clothes on your back. These mugs have been sitting in a ‘wish list’ folder I created on my phone for awhile now. I love the gold and cream color together and I think it would make for a great picture of a cup of coffee (oh the blogger in me).
- I recently purchased my first DSLR camera and let me tell you, it has been a life changer. I held off and waited and purchased it on a Black Friday deal. It came with your typical camera strap which is perfectly fine (for now). I came across this site that makes these amazing bags (which is what originally caught my attention) but then I went through there accessories and found these awesome camera straps. All the products on their site are hand-woven textiles made by Guatemalan artists. This makes for their products to be a bit pricey, but they do have some great sales from time to time.
- This little beauty I keep seeing pop up everywhere being described as a make-up life changer. I always use my fingers to apply my foundation and I am really looking forward to trying this out. This makes for a perfect stocking stuffer as well.
- My husband and I sat down to watch the movie, American Sniper awhile back and we were just blown away. He was already familiar with the story where as I was not until the movie came out. I bought the book for him because he had been wanting to get back into reading more often and he is thoroughly enjoying it (still currently reading). I’ve watched interviews with Chris Kyles late wife, Taya Kyle, and have just been in awe of her and her strength. I recently came across her memoir American Wife and I am very much looking forward to reading it.
There you have it. I know I titled this post ‘Gift Ideas For Her’ and it’s more of a personal gift idea, but I always have a hard time coming up with gift ideas and I think this is a great list (not to sound too biased or anything). Happy shopping friends!